Guaranteed Future Value
The choice is yours
Fortunately, there are still some guarantees in life. Volkswagen Choice1 is a flexible finance solution that provides you with the assurance of knowing exactly what the minimum value of your vehicle will be down the track. At the end of your loan, you have the option to trade in, retain or return your vehicle. The choice really is yours.
Please read the Target Market Determinations (TMD)2 document for our Financial Services products. This document 'Target Market Determination' describes who a product is appropriate for (target market), and any conditions around how the product can be distributed to customers.
– Peace of mind knowing the minimum future value1 of your Volkswagen right from the start
– You have three options at the end of your Volkswagen Financial Services contract
– A personally tailored finance solution, based on the term and kilometre usage of your vehicle
– Upgrade your Volkswagen to the latest model more often, enjoying the best innovations and technologies
How it works
01 Choose your favourite Volkswagen model and enjoy peace of mind knowing its minimum future value.
02 Choose your preferred term of 12, 24, 36 or 48 months, along with an annual km allowance and repayment options.
03 Choose one of three end of term options: trade in, retain or return.
Your options at the end of the term
What you choose at the end of your loan is up to you.
You can trade in your Volkswagen for a new one at the dealership. In the event that the trade-in value is higher than the Guaranteed Future Value1, you can use the equity towards your new vehicle.
If you want to keep your Volkswagen, simply let us know. If you've met the relevant payment obligations under your contract, you can purchase your vehicle outright for the Guaranteed Future Value1.
You can choose to return your Volkswagen at the end of the term if the vehicle meets the agreed kilometre and Fair Wear and Tear requirements.
Maintaining your vehicle
We understand that you will want to keep your Volkswagen in premium condition. To ensure the integrity of the Guaranteed Future Value Program1, your Volkswagen must be in acceptable condition when you return it to us and must not exceed the kilometre limit as every kilometre over your limit is charged at 66 cents per kilometre. We also understand that some reasonable wear and tear is only to be expected, but it needs to remain within the provisions set by your Volkswagen Financial Services contract. If you exceed your nominated kilometre allowance, it will reduce your Guaranteed Future Value. However this won’t affect your ability to Trade in, Retain or Return your vehicle.
3 Simple Steps
Online finance pre-approvals without any commitments
Tip: you can also use this tool to simply calculate your repayments.
- Choose and build your dream vehicle
- Click to apply for finance and tailor your loan to suit your lifestyle
- Submit your application and your chosen dealer will be in touch
1. Volkswagen Choice consists of an option to return your vehicle to VFS at the end of the term and requires VFS to purchase the vehicle at an agreed price determined by VFS, known as the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV). At the end of the term, you can elect to: (1) trade-in; (2) return; or (3) retain the vehicle by paying the GFV, which is a lump sum owed to VFS at the end of the loan term after all repayments have been made. You will be liable for any loan contract deficit and additional charges if you exceed the nominated kilometre allowance and/or the vehicle is not in an acceptable condition. Fleet, government, rental buyers, hire car and chauffeur companies excluded.
2. Volkswagen Financial Services Pty Limited ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344. View the Target Market Determination for our Financial Services products here.